“Pleasant experience” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Pizza, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: 84 Court Pizza & Restaurante is located in downtown Auburn, Maine. Plenty of off street parking, indoor and outdoor seating (weather permitting). Authentic Greek & Mediterranean foods and our home made Pizzas, many vegetarian and gluten-free menu items. Full Beer & Wine selection. Dine in or take out. Visa-MasterCard accepted.
“Pleasant experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I came by 84 court on a business trip. It was my 3rd time to Lewiston-Auburn and every visit I had gone to Grittys down the block. I wanted to try something different and this place was a good pick. I had the gyro and fries which were really good. The service was pleasant. I was a little confused when I came in, but there is a nice dining area upstairs. I would definitely recommend trying it. Most people there were getting the pizza so guessing that is very popular/good.

Lewiston
“Unique taste you'll enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

If your in the mood to try something new but don't want disappointment, than 84 Court will please your pallet! You'll find genuine treats which you will not find anywhere else such as the spinach balls and eggplant bruschetta. Both items we normally would not eat but had been recommended by friends. Once we did try we fell in love!

Still not sure... No worries, all your Italian and Greek eats are still available! Pizzas, burgers (amazing), dinners... Good selection of beers and wines for a good night with either friends or family.

Auburn, Maine
“Best Italian food in L/A”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I saw their menu lying around at work and everything sounded amazing. I decided to go one day with my sister and the restaurant is small but cozy. The food was excellent, all fresh ingredients. The portions were great for the price. The waitress was so sweet. I will definitely be going here more often!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Spicy chicken sandwich is my favorite, but you really can't go wrong with any entrée you choose. Owners are very friendly and ensure the meal is of your liking. Highly recommend!

Auburn, Maine
“The best restaurant in L-A!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We've eaten at 84 Court numerous times and we've never been disappointed. The staff is excellent and welcoming, the decor is cozy, and the food is the best in the city with the most reasonable prices. We've also never needed a reservation. We've had a huge variety from the menu and have always been thrilled with the meal. I highly recommend 84 Court as the go-to restaurant in the L-A area!

• Visited March 2014