“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Livermore Falls, United States
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Beautiful hotel and great service. My husband and I had a wonderful stay here on our date night. We had a little trouble with the room we reserved but they fix it and made the stay better well worth it. Would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone. Very reasonable prices for such a beautiful hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

The room was very nice and the bed totally comfortable. The bar area is very small but then there is always the restaurant you can sit in. The restaurant itself looked somewhat sterile so I chose to have room service. Had a decent meal but nothing to rave about.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Clean, comfortable and extremely quiet. The front desk clerk (I believe the Front Office Manager) was great. She was there both at check in and at check out and always had a smile on. We stayed in the area so we did not have to travel after my Dads heart surgery. This visit ended up being pretty relaxing giving the circumstances. We liked the cucumber water and cookies at check in, it was a nice welcoming feeling. Also the room was pre-heated for us and the crib that we requested was set and ready. We sleep good, did not hear a sound! In the morning we enjoyed a full breakfast before heading back to the hospital. I would definitely recommend to anyone that has loved ones at CMMC.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

It was a lovely hotel and the staff were all helpful and pleasant. Clean rooms and pleasant atmosphere; everything you look for in a good quality hotel. The business office equipment was in great shape and I was able to print my boarding passes to save time at the airport. The bartender was fun and accomodating

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Ellsworth, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is a very convenient location, and a pleasant hotel with a good staff. The food is adequate, though not exciting. The room on both times I have stayed here was just fine, although I found the desk chair tippy and uncomfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Shelburne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

They make you feel like family...very caring and helpful staff....all of the staff. They do "Hotel" right. The room is perfect every time and the staff is consistent ! Great place to stay and food is excellent also.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Wareham, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was our second trip here in less than two months, the first time to visit family in the area. This time was to get away from too much medical stuff going on. this visit was much better the the first, staff was friendlier (though we did avoid the nasty ones from last time). The beds in our room were more comfortable, not too stiff. The tub did have mildew around the edge so we did not take showers. The pool was way too cold and the wobbly handle made it unsafe to get in. We did use the hot tub the first night and it was very relaxing. The only major issue was the wedding party guests who came stumbling out from the reception, completely drunk, and they were laughing at me for wearing a halloween costume. The guests should be contained within the party area or outside. The wedding guests had also taken up all the parking spaces that are closer to the front for room guests. The overall parking area is a disaster with a gate that is demolished right now.

The front desk staff was nice, but I still and always agree that if I do not have a credit card at check in there should be no problem. I always prepay the reservation, and I offered to put down cash for incidentals. I worked for Disney World Resorts for over 7 years, and know that almost all systems can block out room charging priviledges. But that is a professional perspective.

Personally however, I can't wait to come back very soon. I was just diagnosed with terminal cancer with limited time left, so I just want to get back again before I no longer can. Thank all of your staff for making this stay excellent, and hope we can make the next and maybe last on really special. Thanks!

PS..Inhouse soa services would be a great addition to your roster

Room Tip: Rooms on the front have less train noise, I think