“You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both, and there you have the Parc England Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Parc England Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

You added Parc England Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member to your Saves list
Parc England Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1321 Chappie James Ave, Alexandria, LA 71303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Alexandria
Laredo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed the weekend of June 7th and 8th and based on my stay, I would stay at the hotel again but not because of the hotel, but the staff! The hotel honestly gives you that New Orleans look and feel, which is different, but having stayed at many hotels in my travels, it doesn't have anything else that would make you remember it other than the staff! It seems the hotel was having a lot of air conditioning problems as did my room, but the gentleman that was working the late shift on Friday night/early Saturday morning immediately took care of my problem and was so sincere in his apology and was very funny as well! He made me feel like I was at home and do feel as though I now have a good friend at the Parc England! I did feel bad that he was assisting many guests at one time with their a/c problems, but everyone in my party had their a/c's fixed very swiftly and he showed us that he was concerned about making our stay as enjoyable as possible and went above and beyond to take care of everyone, and that reason alone makes me recommend this hotel to anyone! Honestly, most hotels offer the same things with some having more or less than others, but finding a hotel with an out of this world staff that you can depend on and that makes you feel like a great friend, is priceless, like the Parc England! I really enjoyed the breakfast as most hotels that have breakfast might give you a muffin and cereal and coffee and that's it, but the Parc England at least has about 10 items to choose from! There is a little bit of variety for everyone! All in all, other than the air conditioning problems, everything else was as expected for a hotel except for the staff! The gentlemand that I mentioned earlier made our trip worthwhile and the young lady that checked us out in the morning was outstanding as well!

Room Tip: Make sure the room has an air conditioner that will work for the entire lenght of your stay! I did...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lantana, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a hotel that is way underpriced: You feel like you are staying in your wealthy friends home. You will be very surprised but this hotel- it is more European than anything.
In addition, the restaurant is quite possibly the best I have EVER tasted. It is expensive but VERY worth it-

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was very skeptical about this hotel after I booked this hotel for a one night stay. However, I was very pleased with my stay and will definitely be returning to spend more time there. The hotel is very clean and very well decorated with lots of nice antique furniture at the entry/exit way of the floors and rooms. Our room was oversize for a regular room. It had a very nice huge bathroom with a stand up shower and a big garden whirlpool tub. We did not wake up on time for breakfast so I cannot comment on it. I am giving it a four stay because my stay was so short. Maybe the next time I return I will give 5 stars. I cannot wait to return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Natchez, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

The hotel is in a great location, close to where you need to be but not in the middle of the hustle and bustle of traffic. It was quiet and comfortable. The view from my room was very nice, the doors opening onto the patio was a plus, I enjoyed sitting there drinking my coffee and watching the world go by. The staff was very friendly and efficient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or personal get away.

Room Tip: Corner room was very spacious and the patio access from inside the room was a major plus.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

My coworker and I came to Alexandria for business. The hotel is minutes away from the airport overlooking a lovely gift course.
The staff are super friendly and are will to shuttle you to wherever you need to go!
The restaurant next door had amazing food for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed May 2013
Longview, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed here for a very short business trip. I was advised this was the luxury hotel in Alexandria. For the size of the town that is probably a fair assessment. The other hotels appear to be the regular chain properties and most do not get that high of a rating here on TripAdvisor.

The staff was nice enough but there is no special attention paid to the guest. The amenities are sparse but adequate. The decor is in need of some updating.

If I had been expecting a "limited service hotel" I could have given it four stars.

Since it is described as a "boutique hotel" three stars is the best I can give.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

The grandeur of his hotel is amazing. My room is very cozy. Antique furniture and heavy drapes adorn with state of the art television and internet access. The bathroom is roomy and clean. Breakfast offers sausage biscuits, good coffee, and fruits. As a runner, I enjoy the sidewalks and trails in the area. Close to the regional airport and great food at the Bistro next door. Highly recommend to business travelers.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Parc England Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Parc England Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Address: 1321 Chappie James Ave, Alexandria, LA 71303
Location: United States > Louisiana > Alexandria
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Business Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Parc England Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3.5*
The ultimate in Louisiana charm, style and decor with modern amenities, Parc England offers close proximity to the Alexandria Airport and Private Aviation terminal, complimentary airport shuttle, wireless internet, complimentary continental breakfast and adjacent to the Oakwing Golf Course a member of the Audubon Golf Trail. Fine Louisiana dining available at the Bistro on the Bayou adjacent to Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Parc England Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Parc England Alexandria

If you own or manage Parc England Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.