“Danielle, receptionist, top notch” 4 of 5 stars

Comfort Suites Alexandria
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6015 Old Boyce Rd, Alexandria, LA 71303   |
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Alexandria
Illinois
“Danielle, receptionist, top notch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The hotel stay left alot to be desired BUT I have to say that Danielle (Dani) was FANTASTIC. She always went over and beyond when it came to customer service! We were very impressed! She definitely deserves 5 stars :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have stayed in this place 5 times now due to work. I will drive 100 miles further next time to find someplace better. First time I stayed here their cable tv was down and the desk clerk did not tell me before I checked in, the second time their wifi was not working properly. This time their wifi is not working properly again. They expect you to spend $130 a night in this place but they can not clean it up or keep their cheap wifi working. Save your money and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: ChoiceMotels needs to take this one off of their list, it should be priced around $18 a night for wh...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Bossier City, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed one night here and it was flawless,from the time we checked in till we departed the next morn..Beds are so comfortable,reminded me of our matress at home.we had a queen suite and it was way more than enough room to move around,flat screen tv mounted on wall,breakfast was awesome also,eggs,sasuage,bisquits,gravy,cereal,you name a breakfast food it was there,and the eating area was like a restuarant,must be close to 20 tables..and more flat screen tv's on wall while eating breakfast...i would recommend this hotel and will defently stay again when in town..

Room Tip: our stay was flawless..and i don't write that very much on any hotel..
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Often for work I travel to the Alexandria, LA area. I have been increasingly frustrated by the quality of hotel I can find within my companies per diem. This was my first time staying at the Comfort in Suites and I must say it was overal a very pleasant experience. Sometimes after a long day on airplanes and travel by car a simple smile by the staff who greets you when you walk in the door and a nice clean space is all you need!
The hotel was clean and simple. A/C could have gotten colder & there were a few minor things like empty water coolers & out of service tv in the gym area but the staff, room and breakfast were perfectly suiting. The rooms were actually NO SMOKING rooms and there was no residual scents on the 3rd floor which I appreciated. From kitchen to front desk to cleaning staff & Managment I encountered them all and all were kind & accomodating: Better than MOST in Alex, LA! I will definitely make this a repeat stay when I travel there again!

Room Tip: Corner Suites have great windows but you may want a room in between elevators and the end of the hal...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

After a HORRIBLE experience at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites, we ended up at Comfort Suites. We were greeted by two wonderful staff , VERA & DANIELLE, who made everything so much better. Their professionalism, cheerful personalities, and desire to make our experience positive was truly appreciated. I would recommend this hotel to ANYONE traveling to Alexandria, LA!!!!!!
The General Manager, Chris, was just as professional the following morning and was genuine in ensuring our stay was enjoyable.
A++++++++++++++++++++++
I will be staying at this hotel again!!!!!

Room Tip: I would recommend any room at this hotel!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Saipan, Mariana Islands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The ladies at the front desk were nothing but helpful. I stayed at this hotel for an extended period this winter. I worked an odd schedule, so was painfully aware of noises. The walls are paper thin, so I would just get to sleep only to hear someone's phone ringing in the next room, or people having nookie night when I had to wake up at 3:30AM. Then there's the insanely loud train...I thought about moving, but had colleagues staying at the La Quinta, etc., and they had the same problems. It seems to be a matter of crummy building standards. I needed to be near the airport, so the location was excellent.

The housekeepers are sweet but don't take into consideration that people may be sleeping while they're cleaning. The rooms are really clean, and the ladies actually move the furniture to vaccuum.

The breakfast is simple--waffles, fruit, baked goods, etc., but is nice to have available.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Loranger
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Several family members met at the Comfort Suites in Alexandria for the weekend. The facility was well kept. The front desk staff was helpful and handled the check in quickly and efficiently. The breakfast standard fare for Comfort Suites but was good. We enjoyed sitting by the pool taking in the great weather.
Would come back here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east face an open field and should be a little quieter although the one we had on the w...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Suites Alexandria? Share your experiences!