“Amazing” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Abita Springs Be and Be

Abita Springs Be and Be
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Abita Springs
Abita Springs Be and Be
Save Saved
You added Abita Springs Be and Be to your Saves list
75368 Moonshadow Lane, Abita Springs, LA 70420   |
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Abita Springs
New Iberia, Louisiana, USA
“Amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I went on our 1st anniversary trip to this bed and breakfast. We stay for two nights and three days. I wish we could have stayed longer. It was amazing! The pool and jucuzzi in the secluded area was so romantic. The staff was non existant but we didnt need them for anything. And if we had a question all we did was called the number in the room and they answered our question. They provide u with a golf cart for the time you are there to use and that was great. The only complaints I had was that the golf cart didnt have lights so we had to get a flash light b/c its very very dark and the pool had alge on the bottom of it. My husband didnt mind it but i dont like anything slimy on my feet. Worked out perfect b/c he held on to me in the pool so we were close the whole time! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING place is all i can say. I cannot wait to go back. We def need this relaixing and romantic get away more than once a year.

Room Tip: There are only two cabins here. One is small with a jacuzzi tub and the other is bigger with a reg t...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Managua, Nicaragua
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

My wife and I were here in November 2007. But I think it is important to share this wonderful experience.
If you are looking for a place to unwind completely from the daily life in the city ... this is the perfect place.
Nice, clean, spacious, quiet ... you feel like the center of the world and the world is there at your fingertips.
The cabins are in the countryside, near the swimming pool and sauna. With a fully equipped kitchenette, including all dishes, glasses, etc. you may need.
The bed is comfortable and the bathroom is spacious and clean.
Outside the cabin you find a gas grill, a hammock and plenty of space to observe wildlife and relax. For transportation within the property (from his cabin to the pond or pool) you get your own golf cart.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
hawse64el
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2009

Beautiful and secluded cabin out in the middle of nowhere. the only sounds to be heard was the multitude of birds. If you are looking for a place close by to get away from it all, here it is.
The only issues we had were that of a lack of housekeeping, and a staff that didn't want to be bothered by us. When we first arrived (having to let them know exactly when we were ariving)...(website says check in is from 2:00 to 5:00) a young lady - owner's Granddaughter Jessica (whom didn't introduce herself or give me a chance to get the car door open) ...(not to mention had the driveway mostly blocked by her own car) instructed me to follow her to a parking place where she would give us a tour of the place on a golf cart. The tour was quick and full of cell phone converation between her and whomever she was trying to by a Cadillac Escalade from for $20,000 or less. We were not on top of her priority list obviously and she was in quite a hurry. The cabin was in definate need of cleaning- dirty windows, cob webs on the window blinds, scum on the floor around the toilet, not to mention the vase on the mantle with the dead flowers and the ash bucket next to the fireplace that was full and of course the filthy microwave. The pictures on the website are definately out of date if not years old. Most things in the pictures are actually overgrown with weeds. If we needed anything, we had to call the 1-800 number, because nobody was ever home at the house that we checked in at. Once we met who we assumed was with owner Jody, whom was very friendly over the phone, but another "non introducer" in person. We managed to catch his daughter Tina (onother "non-introducer")and told her that we were short on toweis, she looked at me like I had three heads. Later that evening, a gentleman, (another "non-introducer") brought us some towels and the next morning's 'breakfast' which was frozen muffins and Sunny delight.
All of this aside, the wife and I had a memorable stay. Afterall we came to be with each other and that's what we accomplished.
The guest book was full of praise for the place, I gues we were just the bad apples in the barrel. Unless the previous guests had issues and did't write about them - we did't either.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2003

This place is so cute, complete with a chicken coop where you can gather eggs for breakfast. There are dogs to play with, a golf cart that you can cruise around in and a private pool and hot tub for romantic moments. I went last year with another couple and we had separate cabins. I would definately recommend for a long weekend away from the city.And it is so quiet at night!! I can't wait to go back.

Been to Abita Springs Be and Be? Share your experiences!