“Dont Ever Stay Here!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Magnuson Hotel Abbeville

You added Magnuson Hotel Abbeville to your Saves list
Magnuson Hotel Abbeville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3523 Veterans Memorial Drive, Abbeville, LA 70510 (Formerly Extended Stay Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Abbeville
San Leandro, CA
“Dont Ever Stay Here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2006

We arrived at the hotel at 2:15 am after flying into New Orleans. They gave us our room key got to the room and found out they gave us the wrong room key. Went back got the right key then got to the room and found at least 20 BIG roaches at the room's door. Opened the door and was shocked to find at least 50 IN THE ROOM. Called the front desk and the girl asked "well are they dead?" Does it make a difference?!@? I was paying $70 a night to stay in a roach motel? I demanded a clean room they said they had none then I said give me a refund I will stay elsewhere. At first they said NO REFUNDS until I said well i got digital pictures and then they changed their minds. They gave me my refund. Of course it was now 3:15 am and we scoured the other hotels and found no vacancies. We had to drive to Kaplan to stay there for the night. The kaplan hotel was referred to us by Exucutive Inn in abbeville that was full - she was nice and VERY helpful. We stayed the rest of the weekend at the Executive Inn.

• Stayed April 2006

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2005

I stayed at this hotel in October 2004...I travel often and this by for is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff were so rude, and the rooms smelled really bad.

Been to Magnuson Hotel Abbeville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnuson Hotel Abbeville

Address: 3523 Veterans Memorial Drive, Abbeville, LA 70510 (Formerly Extended Stay Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Louisiana > Abbeville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Abbeville
Hotel Class:2 star — Magnuson Hotel Abbeville 2*
Clean and comfortable motel with interior and exterior corridors.Our rooms are consistently taken care of with a very committed housekeeping staff. The Extended Stay Inn & Suites is continuously being renovated in all areas so we may offer our guests the best accommodations and a pleasant stay. We offer a free hot breakfast consisting of fresh hot waffles, fresh fruit, baked goods, sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs, oatmeal and grits. Coffee is freshly made for our guests and a choice of fresh juices is also available. While visiting you may also take a swim in our outdoor pool or just enjoy the sun while relaxing on one of our lounge chairs. The Magnuson Hotel Abbeville is happy to offer you our in room coffee, a micro-fridge, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and toiletries with no extra charge. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Abbeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Inn And Suites
Abbeville Extended Stay
Extended Stay Abbeville

If you own or manage Magnuson Hotel Abbeville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.