“Cafe Pomodoro” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 524 Restaurants in Panama City
“Cafe Pomodoro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This has been one of my favorite places to eat in the city for 12 years. I never go to Panama without eating at Pomodoro. 12 years and not one bad experience, great location and atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Panama City, Panama
“Best Italian food in Panama!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

No question about, this place is the place to go for good pizza or pasta!
great service, the bread the bake is delicious and the relation price/quality is outstanding!

Visited July 2013
Panama City, Panama
“Our go to spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I go here almost every weekend when we are really hungry, don't feel like cooking, and want something quick but nice! The portions are large, and the bread is delicious! The vegetarian pizza is my favorite, and the pastas are decent too. The sangria is a must!

My only complaint is the service is pretty much a hit-or-miss. They almost never fill up your water glass, and sometimes the waitstaff may not be the most helpful or friendly people. Still, it's a great place to relax and enjoy the good food in a great atmosphere!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
McKinney, Texas
“Nice little spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were traveling in a large group (20) and were able to walk right in early in the evening on a Saturday night. We were very well attended (John was our waiter!) They have a "pick your own pasta" option, where you choose the pasta, then choose the sauce to go with, and I selected rigatoni with arrabiati sauce. I think they double-peppered the sauce, because it was SO hot (and I like spicy!) that I couldn't eat very much of it, unfortunately.

I had a fabulous appetizer (bruschetta pomodoro). And the bread was great, too. I think if I lived there, I'd give them another shot.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Caffe Pomodoro/The Wine Bar - Panama dining institutions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Have been wining and dining at these two sister and adjoining restaurants for 15 years, They serve good quality food and wine and a very reasonable price. Dine inside or out, enjoy pizza, pasta or excellent fish, cheeses, breads, accompanied by excellent wine from extensive lists at very reasonable prices. Service is better than usual in Panama.

Visited September 2013