Stayed at the hotel from feb 14-21 2012 Loved this hotel ,the rooms were very clean and nice ,food was good, infiniti pool was very nice,staff were very kind and helpfull ,hotel is very well located close to everything (canal,mall,downtown,old city ect) that said you are compromising location over beach ,what im trying to say ...THERE IS NO BEACH lol you cant swim in the beach ,to the point that there arent even beach chairs ,but to tell u the truth being a beach bum i actually did not even care,i loved panama and everything about it :-) so i would definitly recomend any1 this hotel !!!
Oh and the beauty of this hotel is that every room has beach and mountain view and the cool thing is when ur walking to ur room theres a big chance you can see monkeys on the back of the hotel
P.s try to ask top floor best views
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need is here at this luxury hotel in Playa Bonita Panama, from golden sands to jungle walkways, infinity pools to 10,000 square metres of tranquil spa. Feel transported in tropical resort seclusion just minutes from Panama City and the wonders of the Panama Canal. Explore the colonial and shopping districts, Punta Bruja Nature Reserve or simply watch the ocean from spacious suites or the Lighthouse restaurant at this luxury resort hotel in Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Playa Bonita Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort And Spa Panama/Panama City
- Playa Bonita Panama