I did a lot of research before finally choosing the InterContinental Play Bonita for our familys 9 day stay. It was beautifully maintained, the gardens and pools were incredible. It had a nice, relaxed pace. We all enjoyed watching the ships enter the canal from the beach, especially at night with the ships all lit up! This was our first time to Panama, and we had planned lots of day tours. This hotel is quite a drive from most of the activities, but I think it was still worth it. The people at the resort were always helpful when you approached them. We did the all inclusive package, and found that the food was great. I was very impressed with the staff when my 8 year old son got sick, the chef prepared special food for him to help with his tummy! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need is here at this luxury hotel in Playa Bonita Panama, from golden sands to jungle walkways, infinity pools to 10,000 square metres of tranquil spa. Feel transported in tropical resort seclusion just minutes from Panama City and the wonders of the Panama Canal. Explore the colonial and shopping districts, Punta Bruja Nature Reserve or simply watch the ocean from spacious suites or the Lighthouse restaurant at this luxury resort hotel in Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Playa Bonita Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort And Spa Panama/Panama City
- Playa Bonita Panama