We have chosen the hotel, because we didn't wanted to stay overnight in downtown or close to the business district. The hotel is a perfect hideaway after shopping or sightseeing tours. The hotel is right after crossing the bridge of the America's, so it's officially on the southern part of the American continent. It's nice and relaxing to watch the ocean and see all the ships lining up to enter the channel. The hotel has a beach but its not that nice. Normally you prefer to swim in the pool. But anyway, the beach is nice for a walk.
It's a great hotel to start day trips or to relax close to the big city.
Food, rooms, service .., everything nice.
The hotel put every night a big screen in the garden for open air cinema. Very nice !
Would choose the hotel again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need is here at this luxury hotel in Playa Bonita Panama, from golden sands to jungle walkways, infinity pools to 10,000 square metres of tranquil spa. Feel transported in tropical resort seclusion just minutes from Panama City and the wonders of the Panama Canal. Explore the colonial and shopping districts, Punta Bruja Nature Reserve or simply watch the ocean from spacious suites or the Lighthouse restaurant at this luxury resort hotel in Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Tingo, Agoda, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Playa Bonita Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort And Spa Panama/Panama City
- Playa Bonita Panama