Our first time in Panama and one of the most AMAZING and RELAXING places we have ever stayed at! The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. We had and amazing dinner at the Lighthouse Bistro, Luis and Yanina help us have a truly exceptional dining experience. The General Manager is present and visible interacting with the guests. He was very nice, professional and personable. Special thanks to Sancheliano/Pool Bar, Luisa/Executive Club and Sugey/Concierge. Our room beautiful and neat always with excpectacular view. My husband and I had a wonderful time over at the Piano Bar, great music and BEST DIRTY MARTINIES. Congratulations to the hotel administration for running such a good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need is here at this luxury hotel in Playa Bonita Panama, from golden sands to jungle walkways, infinity pools to 10,000 square metres of tranquil spa. Feel transported in tropical resort seclusion just minutes from Panama City and the wonders of the Panama Canal. Explore the colonial and shopping districts, Punta Bruja Nature Reserve or simply watch the ocean from spacious suites or the Lighthouse restaurant at this luxury resort hotel in Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, BookIt.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Playa Bonita Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort And Spa Panama/Panama City
- Playa Bonita Panama