Very nice resort hotel right on the Pacific Ocean, overlooking the entrance to the Panama Canal. They upgraded us to a very nice suite on a very quiet part of the grounds which was very nice, because the other end of the hotel has weddings and parties. Very nice service, especially at the front desk. Be careful of sand fleas (chitras) which will bite even with deet applied. Beautiful and well manicured gardens and pools. We had concierge priviledges which offered a great breakfast and wonderful happy hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need is here at this luxury hotel in Playa Bonita Panama, from golden sands to jungle walkways, infinity pools to 10,000 square metres of tranquil spa. Feel transported in tropical resort seclusion just minutes from Panama City and the wonders of the Panama Canal. Explore the colonial and shopping districts, Punta Bruja Nature Reserve or simply watch the ocean from spacious suites or the Lighthouse restaurant at this luxury resort hotel in Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Playa Bonita Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort And Spa Panama/Panama City
- Playa Bonita Panama