We were looking for a place to stay for one night on our way through Panama City. The hotel was clean, friendly service, hot water, and comfortable beds. The hotel was conveniently located near Albrook airport. The neighborhood was quiet, and also a quick cab away from Casco Viejo. Overall, a decent stay & a great value for one night but not for multiple nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City