We were only able to stay a couple of nights here as the cost per night is just too high for people on a budget. I had communicated with the hotel and Fabiola was so incredible and arranged our stay and we were able to get a couple of packages sent ahead of us which they minded until we arrived. Her customer service was of the highest standard and we only wish we could say the same about the other people at the service desk during our stay. One lady was so cold with us and on several occasions even laughed openly at us with one of her fellow employees. But apart from that, the room was nice - albeit it very small (the air conditioner was blowing about a metre away from my face at night), the cleaners were super friendly and the balcony was cool. We liked that they accepted dogs as it's very hard finding somewhere in the city that is kind to our four legged friends! Not sure if it was worth $40 a night let alone $70 but Fabiola's kindness went a long way to making us feel so much better about parting with the cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City