“A Must Do in Panama!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 106 Activities in Panama City
More attraction details
Owner description: CACIQUE CRUISER guided and non-guided packages to experience Panama's premier destinations. We are most popular as a provider of amazing island hopping trips through the gorgeous islands of Guna Yala (formerly known as San Blas). However, we also offer equally stellar trips to explore amazing caves & jungles near Panama's Darien province and a range of customizable beach, surf and island eco tours.
Corona del Mar, California
“A Must Do in Panama!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We did both a beach trip, and the cave adventure. Both were phenominal! We had a great driver, and Brett the guide was awesome! He gave a lot of history of the area, was extremely funny, and made the trip a great experience. The locals made us lunch in a little hut after hiking, and I must say the food was amazing! I would highly recommend both trips, as this was truley the highlight of our vacation!!

Visited April 2013

“Favorite experience in Panama!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I did both the bat cave/lago bayano & beach trip with Jason and Dickey. The bat cave tour was amazing. They were knowledgeable on the history and area and also so fun to hang out with. The tour was exciting with pretty sights to see. The beach trip was a nice change of pace. They had canopies set up for shade and beverages. It was nice to not have to worry about any of the details. Highly recommend!

Oceanside, California, United States
“MUST DO!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The Bat Caves were amazing and fun! Brett was a great guide and made you laugh and enjoy yourself. The Beach tour was exactly what i needed. A relaxing yet exciting day at a beautiful beach. I highly recommend both of the tours! Great way to see the different parts of Panama! Must do!

Panama City, Panama
“A whole new world.... A dazzling place i never knew!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

What a unique and delightful experience! Definitely a trip to bring your friends and family on. Physically, it does require that you are in good condition because there is a lot of climbing near and around slippery rocks. Since i am living in Panama now, I plan on doing this trip often and bringing my friends along with me.
THanks for such an awesome TIME!!

Visited March 2013
“absolutely wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I did both the bat cave and beach day tours... they are very different however equally fun and worth it Brett and Jason are both very cool guys. they provide knowledge of the area as well as a lot of laughs. I would recommend both tours to anyone and would definitely do them again on my next trip to Panama.... thanks guys :-)