“The best in Panama!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 567 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: International
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant is situated in one of the rooms of a fully restored private mansion dating back to 1657 and is one of the very first structures built in the old fortified Spanish city. The original walls and arches are skillfully blended into a cosy dining and bar area. We have now expanded further into the old house and now offer private dining
London, UK
“The best in Panama!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Best restaurant we we've been to in Panama, really distinguishes itself from the rest! Everything we tried was great!
Don't miss out on the ceviche, salmon tartar, ravioles tres fungi, arepas, corvina as main or New York steak-all are yummy! For dessert, the Key lime pie was amazing!

Fantastic wine menu as well, A* service and crowd! Can't wait to return!

The Bellamy's

• Visited December 2012

Coral Gables, Florida, United States
“A MAGNIFICENT DINNER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This restaurant did not only satisfy the palate but it also satisfied the soul!! Its exquisite food and service made it an unforgettable evening! I could have had seconds and thirds of the ribs I ordered...D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! The wine selection was inviting :) The desserts were OUT OF CONTROL!!! This place is definitely a KEEPER!!!

• Visited November 2012
Miami, Florida
“AMAZING FOOD AND AMBIANCE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

In reference to the negative reveiws of other trip advisor's members, I dont undersand what Grapes they went to??? The only grapes in casco viejo was AMAZING!! Not only was the food outstanding but the service was exceptional!! Being fom Miami i have experienced many restaurants and this one by far is one of my favorites!! I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited November 2012
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Ate at the bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

When we asked for a reservation, they told us we could only eat at the bar, which was fine. When we got there it was empty and we sat down. In a few minutes we saw a couple of girls walk in and ask if they could have a table, clearly they had just wandered in off the street. The hostess then proceeded to seat these two girls and I gave her a look like "are you kidding me?". My husband and I debated leaving for a few minutes after that shady move, but we had already had seen the menu and picked what we wanted. Delicious caipirinhas, he had the ribs, I had something I can't remember but it was very tasty whatever it was, we would go back for sure despite the odd service!

Visited October 2012
Mexico
“Fantastic Lamb !!, Great Wine, good dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I wanted to have something different, but couldnt make my mind. This was my first visit in Panama so I didnt know what to expect. I decided to visit tripadvisor and get some advise were to go. Im really suprise how this tripadvisor tool can actually help you make excelent choices.

The restaurant is perfect for a romantic dinner, or simply to enjoy with family and friends. The plates take a little time to get cooked , but the wait is really worth it!!!

The lamb chops are a must!!!!! I could easily give 5 point but the dessert wasnt that good. Congratulations

The place is not very big so making reservation is a good thinking. Here is the phone number 212-1882/ 6635-4014/6082-2706

• Visited October 2012