First time in Panama and what a warm welcome! Excellent introduction to an amazing city. Prearranged pick up at Tocumen airport is totally worth the fee. We only spent one night there on our way to Bocas but would most definitely like to stay there for a more extended stay at some point. Rooms are SO clean, SO spacious and well kept. The views off the deck on the ground floor portrayed beautiful vegetation. You felt like you were in the middle of the city but fully removed from the city. Perfect for an in-transit night or two. Breakfast on the deck listening to monkeys, birds and iguanas while eating a delicious meal was spectacular.
- Also Known As:
- La Estancia Hotel
- La Estancia Panama City
- La Estancia Hotel Panama City
- La Estancia Panama/Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Estancia. Nestled in the quiet hillside of Cerro Ancon with views to the Bridge of the Americas, we are close to the domestic airport, old town Casco Viejo, the Panama Canal, Amador Causeway, and only 10 minutes by taxi from the heart of Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.