I stayed at the Hotel Deville for 1 week on my last business trip to Panama. I was immediately impressed with the fantastic and personalized service. From the bell hop helping me check in while the reception person attended another client to the complimentary ironing of up to 2 garments, I felt very comfortable in this hotel. All the rooms are suites and while I believe mine was a standard suite, it had plenty of room with a very comfortable work table and consistently good wireless. The bed was very comfortable and while the breakfast was a little limited in its selections, there was always someone available to help with coffee and eggs any style you like. I was thoroughly impressed with Hotel Deville and will most definitely stay there again when I return to Panama on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DeVille Hotel was conceived as a Beautiful Boutique Hotel, taking you back in time, all the way to the romantic era when Ferdinand de Lesseps was making the first intent in digging the Panama Canal; hence its French name, its comfortable furniture imported from former French colonies, its cozy, quiet oversized rooms, reminding you of other epochs; but also with all modern amenities and services, like Cable TV, minibars, WiFi Internet Access, coffee makers, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes and all other amenities you have come to expect in the best hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel DeVille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Hotel Panama City
- Hotel DeVille Panama/Panama City