We stayed at the Hotel De Ville for two nights prior to taking a cruise. This is a very good hotel with great staff, spacious rooms and a convenient location.
We were upgraded (at no extra charge) to a spacious junior suite which had all the facilities that you would expect from a modern hotel including free WiFi.
A word of warning, this is a city hotel so don't expect gardens or swimming pools.
We ate twice in the hotel bistro restaurant which was good and sensibly priced.
All in all a very good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DeVille Hotel was conceived as a Beautiful Boutique Hotel, taking you back in time, all the way to the romantic era when Ferdinand de Lesseps was making the first intent in digging the Panama Canal; hence its French name, its comfortable furniture imported from former French colonies, its cozy, quiet oversized rooms, reminding you of other epochs; but also with all modern amenities and services, like Cable TV, minibars, WiFi Internet Access, coffee makers, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes and all other amenities you have come to expect in the best hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hotel DeVille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Hotel Panama City
- Hotel DeVille Panama/Panama City