We stayed at this hotel for a week while we explored Panama City and surroundings. We also stayed again a few times going in and out if the city - and we were welcomed back like old friends.
Excellent staff, good breakfast (included), comfortable rooms and great location. This hotel has been thoughtfully and beautifully designed and appointed -
Loved it here. Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riande Urban Hotel! We are an urban hotel located in the heart of Panama's financial district and commercial area for the comfort of both business and leisure guests. Our modern boutique hotel was entirely renovated in April 2013 and offers 141 spacious rooms for a productive business trip, leisure or even a shopping expedition in Panama. We offer great service and a chic atmosphere, with amenities to satisfy all your needs: exclusive executive club, a well-equipped business center, free wifi access throughout the hotel; ample meeting rooms, relaxing swimming pool, a wonderful terrace with tanning area, and a 24/7 gym. Our signature restaurant operated by famous Chef David Quesada, "Solo Restaurante" will satisfy the finest palates. You will also find a beautiful artisanal Biergaten with a large selection of beverages and a tasty menu. The hotel also offers 24/7 room service, free buffet breakfast for all guests and Solo Cafe all day long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Riande Granada Urban Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riande Granada Hotel Panama City
- Hotel Riande Granada
- Riande Granada Urban Hotel Panama/Panama City