My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Ejecutivo for 3 nights at the end of our Panama vacation. It was a good hotel, in a good location with good rooms and good buffet breakfast. I did not think it was dirty at all and the bathrooms were good. It was nice that we could walk to a few bars and restaurants. We were on one of the top floors so it wasn't noisy at all below with the balcony door closed.
We didn't have a good experience with the front desk staff. When we checked in the clerk (a young man) was not friendly to us and he gave orders to the bellhop (an old man) as if he was his dog. We felt bad for the way the old man was being treated. And don't bother asking them for directions because they will send you in the wrong direction.
Outside of those experiences, I would rate the hotel better than expected, based on the reviews I read. Good, not great. Very Good Location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the downtown financial district, The Executive Hotel offers well-appointed Panama City boutique hotel accommodations for business and leisure travelers alike. Enjoy a location within walking distance from the city’s best dining, shopping, and nightlife. By building on over 40 years of experience The Executive Hotel in Panama City Panama has developed a reputation for quality and service, recently being named one of the “Top 100 Hotels for Business” by Latin Finance Magazine.Featuring 96 comfortable and business-friendly guestrooms, our Panama City boutique hotel allows guests to spread out and be productive during their stay with us. Enjoy convenient in-room amenities such as a fully-equipped work station, coffeemaker, complimentary Internet access, and more. Guests also have access to onsite amenities such as a fitness center, pool, La Galeria lobby bar, and an American-style coffee shop. With facilities for meetings and events, The Executive Hotel Panama offers everything guests need to productive travel to Panama City, Panama.The Executive Hotel in Panama City Panama features: 96 Comfortable guestrooms Sundeck American-style coffee shop Onsite dining at La Galeria lobby bar Complimentary breakfast buffet Complimentary Internet access Fitness center Free hotel parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel Panama City
- The Executive Hotel Panama/Panama City