Always a bit of a hit or miss when booking hotels for a business trip but I tend to shy away from the main contenders, i.e. Hilton (Yes! Hilton where did my 650,000 odd honors points go?) and the Marriots etc of this World. I like boutique style, I like smaller individual hotels that treat you as a person.
The Bristol in Panama city fits the bill, warm friendly welcome upon arrival, nice comfortable room, free wifi - we still pay for wifi at the main contenders don't we?
Nice menu in the bar with a good variety, don't like the bar menu, take the restaurant menu and eat in the bar if you don't wish for formal dinner surroundings.
Breakfast was complimentary with an assortment of cold meats and cheeses although I'm not a fan of American style fried to eternity bacon and greasy little sausages, but there are the alternative, fruit and bakery products. Staff were excellent Well Done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Panama City's bustling (Financial District), Bristol Panama is one of the city's premier addresses for executive and holiday stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LHW, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bristol Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Panama Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Panama City
- Bristol Panama Panama City