Spent 2 nights at the Bristol in June of 2014. We speak practically no Spanish and were happy there were always bi-lingual front desk assistants. Our room was exceptionally clean and large. Breakfast in the restaurant was easy and better than expected. There was contstruction going on across the street but I never heard a pin drop in my room. Would stay here again. Easy ride from the airport.
Wifi available for $10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Panama City’s bustling (Financial District), Bristol Panama is one of the city’s premier addresses for executive and holiday stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, LHW, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Bristol Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Panama Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Panama City
- Bristol Panama Panama City