“A good place to stay in Panama City” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bristol Panama

You added Bristol Panama to your Saves list
Bristol Panama
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida Aquilino de la Guardia | Bella Vista, Panama City, Panama   |
Ranked #5 of 112 Hotels in Panama City
Ramat Hasharon, Israel
“A good place to stay in Panama City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Good rooms, good location, good service. Very clean. Nice bathrooms.
The only comment I have is that this kind of hotel could and should have better variety for breakfast...Not that we left hungry..... ;)

• Stayed May 2013
Pierre Jean Fra... B, Director General at Bristol Panama, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time of writing this review of our hotel.

Thank you for enjoying all our services and the comfort and amenities of our room. I noticed your opinion regarding the variety of our breakfast buffet and will make it with more varieties of dishes.

During your next visit, please go to the highest floor where is our Spa, after a nice treatment, you will have from the relaxing room a superb view of the Old Panama and the sea.

Your compliment are really a positive stroke for us and push us to keep a high standard personalized service toward our guests.

Pierre Berthier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've stayed one night at the Bristol and I had an overall pleasant experience.
Unfortunately I could not find the hotel chauffeur for the pickup at my arrival and I had to take a taxi, however the Front Desk Manager, Ms. Amelia Villareal, sent me a note in the room offering me a comp drop off upon checkout to the airport (in this case, I was moving to another hotel).
A very nice trait and service recovery that made up my stay.

Rooms are elegant, even thou I did not have a view. The bed is so comfortable I felt asleep the very first night missing my dinner :)LOL. Breakfast was intimate, quiet, relaxing and elegant. The Buffet is tiny and high quality. The smoked salmon was very delicious, however I would have preferred the cold cuts to be in slices instead of sticks but they were delicious anyway. Nice Omelette choices, it was sealed outside and creamy inside with mushrooms and ham.
I've seen some table around drinking tea with Chinese Tea Pot, which really impressed me. A very nice Asian-British Colonial style, as well as some porcelain around the hotel.

Very nice turndown service. Staff is efficient and kind. I do apologize for not remembering the name of the gentlemen who welcomed us at the Front Desk and was present at my checkout. Is a man from Caracas whom I had the pleasure to have a conversation with (as we live in Venezuela). Please send him my best commendation!

One last note: I know is perhaps a LHW standard to not have any ashtray at the hotel entrance, however I would suggest to put one maybe a little bit down the road or behind a plant. I know they were passing every 30 min to clean it up, but as an intensive smoker as I am, I felt horrible to throw the cigarette butt on the road (cause I never do this around). Would be a nice environmental friendly initiative.
Thank you so much for everything and wish you all the best.
My kindest regards
Federico C.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Pierre Jean Fra... B, Director General at Bristol Panama, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time of writing this comment about our hotel

Even if you appreciated us in general, I noticed that I can improve a bit the breakfast. Thank you for the suggestion.

For smokers, we do have a nice terrace on the fifth floor where is located our lounge 8'58.

Looking forward to welcome you soon in Panama on your next visit.

Best regards

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very good location. High standard hotell for a regular price. Good service. Clean and spacious rooms. Breakfast rather regular nothing special but still OK. Great place for Panama sightseeing or just overnight between flights.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Pierre Jean Fra... B, Director General at Bristol Panama, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time and write a review about our hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you soon in Panama on your next visit.

Best regards

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

The hotel room was lovely. Fabulous sheets, extremely nice bathroom and towels. If this hotel had a view of the ocean it would have been perfect! Service was very good! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Pierre Jean Fra... B, Director General at Bristol Panama, responded to this review, April 27, 2013

Rye, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed at at Bristol Panama for the last two nights of our trip to Panama. It is a lovely hotel with spacious, quiet rooms, comfortable beds, good WiFi, and accommodating hotel services and amenities. The first night we arrived we were tired and did not want to go back out so we had dinner at the hotel restaurant. Because we liked it so much we had dinner there the next night too. It would be hard to find fault with this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Pierre Jean Fra... B, Director General at Bristol Panama, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Susan,

Thank you for taking the time of writing this review of our hotel.

Thank you for enjoying all our services from the room to the restaurant. Our restaurant Sal Si Puedes is lucky to have one of the best Panamenian Chef; Mrs. Del Calvo, more known in the city as Cuquita. She is always inventing new savours for the pleasure of our guests as well as a lot of member of the panamenian society.

Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

When you walk in the air has a wonderful scent to great you and get your attitude right. From there nothing but upside.

My Stand Outs
1 - Service The level of attention and respect is very high without being stuffy. Everyone is pleasant and focused on being accurate and efficient.

2 - Rooms The rooms are appointed with high quality items. They are spacious and they beds are very comfortable. Good desks and access to plenty of power outlets along with good wireless network.

3 - Food The bar is outstanding. They have professionals pouring drinks. The restaurant is very good. It is one of those places where if you were not staying there you would go there to eat. It is so nice to be able come back from a long day and be able to get a nice meal at a good price.

You will not go wrong with this hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel has an old and new section. Both are very nice but they have some differences, sort of old...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Pierre Jean Fra... B, Director General at Bristol Panama, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time of writing this review of our hotel.

We installed few weeks ago this aromatherapy in the lobby copying the one that we have in our Spa on the 25th floor as we believe that this make our guests feel better as well as our Front Desk staff.

Thank you for enjoying all our services from the room to the restaurant.

Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Has been there twice, the second one wasn´t booked but I got a good room with a late checkout as I went towards the Airport late evening.
I had a Special Price for the first stay and they honored the same conditions for the late one.
The staff, the Concierge were very more than professional, they liked what they do and , for me , that´s very important to deal of this kind of professionals.
Sure, I will consider returning on Bristol´s if I need to head to Panama City

Room Tip: Panama is under heavy Metro construction and the traffic is quite a problem, so I advise you not to...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. jacques

Thank you for taking the time of writing this nice review of our hotel and I am happy to notice that you came back with us as your were pleased on your first stay as well.

Pierre Berthier

Been to Bristol Panama? Share your experiences!