I have stayed at the Miramar a number of times over the past few years I have traveled to Panama City, and I must say after these new renovations (new swanky lobby bar), the removal of the executive floor pool, and the somewhat new staff it is no longer a place of choice. There were too many inconsistencies that no one there could really help with, and when we checked out there were erroneous charges on the bill. It has been over two weeks and we have still not yet received our credit for the additional charges that were incorrect on the bill. I would rather be down in Casco Viejo (San Felipe) and deal with smaller bed and breakfast businesses than a bigger hotel that cannot accommodate accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Panama Bay and the financial district, this luxury Panama City hotel is ideal for business or leisure. Boasting spacious ocean view suites and a scenic walkway that takes you direct to the marina, the hotel is the perfect spot for watching vessels as they enter the famed Panama Canal. Relax at our poolside restaurant or indulge in a spa treatment. You're ideally located for designer shopping and local markets or exploring the colonial old town of Casco Viejo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your InterContinental Miramar Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama City
- InterContinental Miramar Panama Panama City