First, the young women at the front desk were awesome, always friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and clean with a terrific view of the bay and Balboa Avenue. Easy walking distance to some great nearby restaurants. Agree with another reviewer that the $15 per day Wi Fi charge is aggravating. The breakfast was bountiful and flavorful but cold. The highlight being the made to order omelets. The restaurant wait staff was average and the bartender in the lobby bar seemed bothered having to provide us with our two "complimentary" drinks which he said only included beer, house wine and rum punch. If you have time to use the pool it is a delight. If you need a taxi and the doorman arranges it for you it will be with their affiliate VIP. Although convenient it will cost more than a city taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Miramar Panama epitomizes the capital's cosmopolitan style with a striking tower in the financial district. Views of the Pacific Ocean showcase vessels coming through the Panama Canal, which is only eight kilometres (five miles) away. The main shopping malls, Atlapa Convention Centre and Casco Viejo (the old city) are within close reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Miramar Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama City
- InterContinental Miramar Panama Panama City