“Best way to experience Panama City” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 106 Activities in Panama City
More attraction details
Owner description: * Quality tours since 2.010.* Shared all day tours for small groups in Panama.* All inclusive luxury tours. Outstanding customer service, comfortable and safe vehicle, excellent lunches.* A different tour every day of the week.* Pick up / Drop off at your hotel in Panama City.Our vision is that more people can make luxury tourism in Panama, returning to their country in love with this wonderful country.We are developing a new form of tourism, so that visitors have a better experience.We make luxury travel more accessible, enjoyable and pleasant.We simplify the vacation planning in our country, taking into account what travelers want.We have the more comfortable and luxurious mini bus in the country, combined with the most comprehensive tours at great prices and offer the best care possible.We have developed a weekly schedule of all inclusive shared tours to the attractions and places recommended by the tourists themselves on sites like tripadvisor.Our shared tours for up to 12 people cause that the traveler meet people from around the world, enjoying the flexibility and more personalized service that gives you be in a small group.Our touring schedule contemplated in the six must-sees for visitors in Panama City:1) Panama City and Canal Tour.2) Anton Valley all day tour.3) Contadora Island in Pacific Ocean.4) Embera indigenous Community.5) Railway to Colon + Portobelo + Isla Grande.All our tours include tickets to attractions, great lunches, informational videos projected on the bus, snacks and beverages (sodas, water, beer).
Southington, Connecticut
“Best way to experience Panama City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were in town for a business convention and only had a day to see the sights. We booked this tour ahead of time with our hotel. We had Tuesday open and luckily that was Lumo's Panama City Tour Day. Luis called the night before to introduce himself and give us his cell phone. He showed up on time and was very polite. He has a vast knoweledge of the city and culture. You feel instantly like he is a friend giving you a tour of their city. He has great connections around the city and never rushed us through any sights. We had to be back to the hotel for a business meeting in the evening and he got us there in time even with the traffic of downtown Panama City. Thank you Luis for a memorable day.Your attention to every detail made this an incredible day. Luis speaks wonderful english and was very welcome since I speak no English. I would reccomend his company to anyone wanting to tour this area. If my travels bring me back to Panama City, I hope I can experience one of the other tours Luis offers.

Visited August 2012
LUMOTOURS, Propietario at Lumo Private Tours, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Your comment is music to my ears. Thank you very much!
Come back soon to Panama, so much to enjoy in this wonderful country. I will be honored to serve to you again.
A big hug. Regards

Brownsville, Texas
34 attraction reviews
“Simply fantastic tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We recently took two wonderful tours with Luis Moreno of Lumo Tours in Panama. What an educationally enriching experience to the Embera Village. He is knowledgeable, professional, efficient and a gracious individual. What really impressed us was his concern for the Village people. He made a special effort to bring fresh fruit to the children. We shared the goodies he had given us for the trip with the village children as well. It was easy to see that the people in the village appreciated all that Luis does for the Embera people. Educating the world about a different cultural group is terrific. Thanks Luis.

Visited July 2012
What a wonderful comment, I appreciate it from the heart.
I think you just helped more than me with the Embera, literally you left your shirts there! ... jejeje.
I really enjoyed being your guide in Panama.
Hugs, greetings.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Luis Moreno is THE guy if you are looking to have fun in Panama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My friends and I traveled to Panama for a bachelor party. We were trying to get to Panama City from Isla Grande when we met Luis Moreno. We could not have asked for a better tour guide in Panama. He is very considerate and helpful and it was easy to communicate with him, given that his English is very good. Also, even though he was only supposed to give us a ride from Isla Grande to Panama City, he stopped and gave us a tour of the towns in between and gave us water and snacks, all without any extra charge. Also, his rates were cheaper than other businesses that we contacted. Another reason why I would recommend Luis Moreno is the strength of his connections in Panama. Through him, we were able to rent a yacht for the next day. Overall, I would highly recommend Luis Moreno and Lumo Tours if you are in Panama.

Visited May 2012
, Propietario at Lumo Private Tours, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Hi, thank you very much for your words. I spent a wonderful time attending you in Panama. I'm glad that the services have exceeded your expectations and our rates have been found suitable. That is our goal. Come back soon, there is more to see and to do in Panama. Regards to the group!
Rockford, Illinois
“First Class Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Lumo Private Tours provided excellent service on my recent visit to Panama. They were consistently attentive and gave fantastic insight into the rich history and culture of the area. They exceeded expectations by facilitating reservations at exclusive restaurants and attractions. The obvious priority at Lumo Private Tours is to ensure guest satisfaction and they have succeeded!

Visited April 2012
, Propietario at Lumo Private Tours, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Your words flatter me much. Having the privilege of meeting travelers as exclusive as you, make me demand more. It was an honor and a pleasure to show you Panama.
Chicago
“Incredible Tour Operator in Panama City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

If you want to be treated like a king in Panama City you must contact Luis Moreno of Lumo Tours. Traveling in Lumo Tours Mercedes luxury bus was pleasant, but Luis offered incredible customer service whenever the opportunity arose. Literally everytime we got back on the bus from an excursion there would be a free drink and snack waiting for you at your seat. Our 8 person group would often split up late night and Luis managed to be there when any one of us would be ready to head home from a restaurant or bar and then circle back for the rest of the group. Lastly, Luis offered and planned terrific events and meals for a rather discerning group. Lumo Private Tour is the way to see Panama.

Visited April 2012
, Propietario at Lumo Private Tours, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments. You were an incredible group of travelers in Panama City. Come back soon!