What a great place. Beautiful view of the pacific and ships lining up for the canal transit. Hotel staff have been wonderful and ala carte restaurants are reasonable. Multiple buffets are good if you want to eat lots. Pool staff even did great dance routines that had the kids in rapture. What you need to know is that this is not in panama city and will be 50 bucks for a taxi to get into the city. Once you are here you are pretty much landlocked and dependent on the hotel, unless you are secure with getting into the village of verecruz nearby. A few small markets and restaurants for locals. Very rural and will need some spanish to navigate there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personification of the destination: Where natural serenity meets industrial glamour - Westin Playa Bonita Panama is strategically located alongside the Pacific Ocean, on a mile long stretch of golden sand on Playa Bonita Beach, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests, and a quick 20-minute drive from the metropolitan capital of Panama City. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, The Westin Playa Bonita is near celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and just a 20-minute drive from Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel Panama City
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Panama City