“Yummy spot!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 557 Restaurants in Panama City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine, specialized in salads, carpaccio, antipasti, pasta and traditional wood oven pizza! We also have italian coffee such as espresso, cappuccino, macchiato and fantastic home made desserts.Auténtica cocina italiana, con especialidad en ensaladas, carpaccio, antipastos, pastas y tradicionales pizzas en horno a leña! También tenemos café italiano como el espresso, cappucino, macchiato y fantásticos postres hechos en casa.
Silverstreet, South Carolina, United States
“Yummy spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I went here with a Panamanian friend for lunch. It was very good. Husband had a calzone and I had a rigatoni dish and both were excellent. A little noisy, but it was lunch and busy. The restaurant is not very big on space, but food and service was very good. Good lunch spot or casual dinner.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dublin, Ireland
“Fab meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Read the reviews and decided to try this place. Took us a while to find it (upstairs from El Ray supermarket in the plaza) but im so glad we persevered. Service was excellent - our waiter Abel was brilliant and so attentive with good English. We had pizza and I had anti pasto fruti de mare (think that was the name) - loved it! You can see the stone baked pizza oven at the back - atmosphere was so friendly. The best part of the night for me was the Nutella Tiramisu - it was SUBLIME!!!!!! Wow!! Don't leave without tasting it!

We will definitely be back - can't wait!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Very nice dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant followed by the tripadvisor's reviews. It was ranked and described good here. Well, in general, we liked this place and service it offered. The menu is so big and gives you an opportunity to choose what you really want that moment.
I wouldn't say they it was the best lasagna I ever had ... but it was eatable. As for me, its pumpkin soup wasn't good (but maybe I was too demanding and expected something more tasty). My husband loved its margarita pizza. The truth is that it's service was really good: our waiter was nice and spoke English (!!! quite hard to find in panama), meals were served very fast, everything was hot just from the oven, other staff was polite and kind, kitchen and food area were clean and in order.
To sum up, we spend a nice evening there. I think that you should stop by there, if you are somewhere in its area and want a hot slide of cheesy pizza.

Visited October 2013
Panama City, Panama
“Superb Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Don't let yourself down by judging this restaurant by its decir. So it looks like a dinner, so what! Go! The food is amazing! Try the linguini di fruti di mare, super good! As well as the caprese salad! The service is beyond amazingb the owners themselves take care of you! A must go restaurant here in Panaman

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bothell, Washington, United States
“Loved our Waiter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We happened upon this place while walking from our hostel (Casa Cuba) to the Rey. We stopped mostly to appease our daughter who wanted pizza, and found the restaurant to be just what we needed: good food at a great price and excellent service, but not stuffy. My husband and I had the Divina Comedia pizza and it was a great pie. My daughter had a very delicately flavored margherita pizza and was very happy. But honestly the best thing about this place was our waiter, Alberto. We had just come from an experience the night before where we got majorly snubbed by the gals working the Subway counter for not speaking excellent Spanish (Ack - I was trying!) and we were super-tired and a little leary of trying and failing to communicate in a restaurant setting again. Alberto made it all better though - telling jokes and laughing with us as we both tried to communicate back and forth. The food was solid, and the wine was great, but great service is what wins me over every time. Kudos to Alberto - give that guy a raise! :)

• Visited April 2013