Our stay at the Trump was disappointing. We travelled in March and the hotel was fully booked due to a conference. We had to wait so long for the elevators to get to our room. The facilities in this hotel is not designed for "full capacity" rooms. The pool was very disappointing. The design of the room is awkward with having a bathtub in the middle of the room surrounded by a curtain! If staying in Panama avoid this hotel, no value for the money you are paying. The breakfast was very basic for a 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Trump Ocean Club International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City