This is a beautiful modern hotel overlooking the Pacific ocean in Panama City. The service was generally excellent (except for the fact that they forgot to clean our room one day). The breakfast was excellent with lots of great choices. The pool area on the 13th floor was nice although a little on the small side making it hard to find an empty chair.
Rooms were OK (I think we had a standard room). Personally, I think when a hotel tries make its rooms so hip and funky, it can actually take away from comfort. In our room there was a tub in the middle of the room. Also, instead of a bathroom, the show and toilet doors (smoked glass with minimal privacy) led directly into the room rather than into a separate bathroom. The sinks were not separated from the room either. Not the way I prefer my rooms. Its the only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5.
The rest of the room was very nice with a comfy bed, super fast wireless internet and a large flat screen TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump Ocean Club International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City