I really liked this hostel in Panama City. The staff is friendly and willing to help. I arrived in the very early morning and I could sleep on the couch until check in time, without paying. The hostel is situated in a safe area, close to ATM's, Burger Kind etc. and by bus it is easy to reach the nice old area Casco Viejo. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and they offer free coffee and pancakes for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hostel Villa Vento Surf! A great place to meet other travellers. Our hostel is located in the beautiful and safe neighborhood of Marbella. We have a swimming pool in our garden, a great lounge where you can watch TV (new 50 plasma), listen to music, drink a beer. and just relax! Also we organize fun activities during the week. We offer the perfect balance between a fun and a relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are separated from the social areas for those who want an early night. We want you to feel like a traveller here, and not a tourist. You can come at any time (24 hours reception) and if the rooms are not ready yet, you can relax in the social areas. Last but not least, we arrange trips to San Blas and sailing trips to Cartagena! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostel Villa Vento Surf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Villa Vento Surf Hotel Panama City
- Hostel Villa Vento Surf Panama/Panama City