“Great shopping” 5 of 5 stars

Escazu, Costa Rica
25 attraction reviews
“Great shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Omg, I love this mall! So many brands, nike, coach, Louis Vitton, juicy couture, and many more at great prices. I was in heaven

Visited March 2013

toronto
9 attraction reviews
“Mall is a high end standard us mall. Some of the service awful. Do not go to the Mac store”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I am writing this review more to punish the service at the nac store then anything else. The mall is clean ,safe and high end. Worth going to if you want a mall but would not go out of my way. My real issue is the Mac store and it's service. 12 staff members really just doing nothing but talking to each other. They are trying to be cool like an apple store but no management. What really got to me was paying and check out. Over 25 minutes to pay. A large line up and 2 cashiers. One of them was assisting a client with a non payment matter while the line grew longer. I eventually screamed at the manager and only then did she send someone else over. Probably the worst management I have seen in years and if it were my home country I would have called the owners or mall management Just awful ( I know I should have left but I needed what I was buying)

Mexico City, Mexico
66 attraction reviews
“Top brands”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you desire to buy something special, and you just don't care about the price, this is the place. Very easy designed mall, with a lot of construction and coming soon stores. You'll find ,many jewelry stores, top european brands stores like :LV! Salvatore, Desigual, Rosenthal, Cavalli..., etc to the tipical american brands: Gap, banana republic, etc.
I even found Sanborns!! Which is a Mexican store/restaurant/ book store/ pharmacy....

Visited January 2013
Poway, California
“Your average upscale American Mall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

All the same stores (LV, Tommy Bahama, Express, etc.) with all the same prices. HIGH! Some comfort foods from the states. CRAZEE traffic though!

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
30 attraction reviews
“The new hip mall - for all the brand names”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is apparently the latest shopping mall in Panama city and quite popular with the locals. Lots of brand names and new ones are apparently being added everyday. I suppose its attractiveness would depend on where you come from and what your tastes are. If you love to browse brand name shops at brand name prices - then you will love this. But if like us - you are mainly a tourist and more interested in locally made items then you are probably better off going to some of the more souvenir type stalls on Paseo Bovedas. Also, if you live in the US an dare used to mega malls - then this is nothing special - just an extension of what you would see in the US all the time.

Visited December 2012