We enjoyed our short stay at casa antigua overall and thought it was in a great location and decent price for the area. The only real issues we had was the check-in was subpar as we had to ask for all pertinent information such as wifi info, breakfast times, map of area etc. The female who checked us in said about 3 words and was just going to give us the key to the room and say good luck with figuring everything else out. The room also had no windows and it scared my wife as we stayed in the Taboga room and she thought if there was a fire in this old building we'd be burned alive with no escape route. There was also no hot water for the two days we were staying at the hotel which was annoying as we paid good money and the hotel staff blamed it on poor pressure, which doesn't have to do anything with water temp. The rooftop terrace was extremely nice. Would recommend this hotel but with a few service tweeks it would be a really nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Antigua Hotel is conveniently located at the entrance of Casco Antiguo. It is a boutique hotel with 7 comfortable suites and 2 cozy rooms. Each room and suite is equipped with stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, and kitchenware.At a walking distance, you will find the Coastal Strip (Cinta Costera), as well as all the historical buildings, churches, plazas, museums and enchanting narrow streets, which will take you back in time. The hotel features a rooftop terrace with views of the city skyline, the Bay of Panama, the colonial buildings and the Amador Causeway. Inside the hotel, you will find the original stone walls and tiles. Its spaces evoke the architecture of the 17th century merged with 21st century touches.In the Casco area you will find plenty of nightlife and dining options, like the recently inaugurated Pips Restaurant (located on the ground floor of the hotel), and the Grapes Restaurant, with high-quality international cuisine and steak house, located a few steps away from the Presidential Palace. We have direct access to the famous Cinta Costera in Ave. Balboa, features 6 km of seaside walking track ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Antigua Hotel Panama City
- Casa Antigua Panama/Panama City