“It's like heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Description: twitter/Lunapanama
Los Angeles, California
“It's like heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The staff is so good that I had to tell everyone. The food is so good that you would slap yourself !
I took my girlfriend to dinner there and they waited on us with constant attention the staff stands back and watches your every need the drinks were excellent the food was even better and the server was so nice she smiled and helped us with the menu choices she even recommended a desert for us the fish was fresh and the lobster even fresher I wish I lived close to this place I would go every week ! The prices are very fair for the amount of service and quality . You won't be dissatisfied with this place 5 stars .....

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
Heflin, Alabama
“04/12/13”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I couldnt say enough good things about Luna. I loved the decor and the food was amazing. A great find thanks to trip advisor. We enjoyed this place so much we ate there 2 times on our 5 day visit. We had the seared tuna and Lobster cerviche for appetizer and the Sea bass for entry. The flavor was the best in Panama!
O and the drinks, we had the ginger mojitos and had then add a touch of mint. Well we had 2 each on both nights. Very good!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food and nice space.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Tried Luna for our last night in Panama and glad we did. We had a great time. They have good cocktails and the menu has lots of variety. We got there early and this place definitely seems like a later time place to eat. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. We would recommend trying if in this part of town.

Visited April 2013
Naples, Florida
“Great food....and ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Second time eating here and when you arive you can not believe how pretty it is inside and the attention you receive is gratifying. The food is great and I would advise anyone staying in the city to try this restaurant.

Visited March 2013
Contadora Island, Panama
“Most enjoyable dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My sister and brother in law were visiting Panama us and a friend of theirs from Charleston, SC, had recommended Luna to them. Although we live in Albrook and eat out once or twice a week we had yet to try Luna. We were very pleasantly surprised, and they seem to have heeded the "too much air-conditioning" complaints of previous guests. The temperature was perfect. I am a vegetarian and found enough dishes on the menu to thoroughly enjoy. This made my non vegetarian company very happy. They get upset if a restaurant cannot feed us all a good meal. Everyone was very happy with their meals - I cannot say what exactly they ordered, all I know is that they loved their meals. The deserts were to live for - awesome - we each had a different one and they are definitely the best Panama has to offer. The service was excellent - friendly and polite, unlike many Panamanian servers, although they are getting better in all restaurants. The layout allows for privacy and the decor is most attractive. All in all it felt really good to take visitors to Panama to this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013