“Sunday Brunch & More” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marina Marina - CLOSED

Marina Marina
Plaza Pacifica (al lado de el Super 99) | Punta Pacifica, Panama City 00000, Panama
507-390-1010
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Doing business, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
North Vancouver, Canada
“Sunday Brunch & More”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is definitely our favourite restaurants in Panama City. We will miss being there for our Sunday brunch - especially with our dear friends - HolyCrossSanPedro. Also meeting business people for lunch and an occasional dinner by ourselves in the relaxing atmosphere. The food was exceptional and the service the same. We will definitely miss being there.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Panama City, Panama
“Closed For "Remodeling"!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

At one time Marina Marina WAS repeat WAS a great restaurant here in the thriving Republic of Panama... Trip Advisor onced ranked this restaurant #1 and in fact as of today (September 29, 2012) its ranking is still #9 with Trip Advisor.

Trip Advisor Please update your records... This place is CERRADO = CLOSED!!! Please see my picture that I took today.

Please allow me to add two more comments to this review -
1. Marina Marina is NOT located anywhere near any marina... its location is in a non-descript shopping center right next to a Super 99 store which is the store chain owned by Panama's Presidente Ricardo Martinelli... I have taken the liberty of also posting a couple of pics of Panama's Presidente with yours truly.
2. When Marina Marina was open, my wife & I once had dinner with friends (a couple) visiting from North Carolina. The husband ordered the filet mignon & when I asked him about his steak - he responded with "This is the best steak I have ever had in my entire life!!!"... My wife and I returned shortly thereafter & of course I ordered the filet mignon & the meal was absolutely excellent, but I don't know that it was the best that I have ever had in my life... but I am from Chicago so I know about the beef!

Come To Panama & Turn YOUR Frown Upside Down!

Visited September 2012
Quito
“good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I think is one of the good restaurant in panama. You should ask for crabs so called centollas in Pasnama

Visited June 2012
Panama City, Panama
“A Sad Event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Unfortunately this lovely restaurant hasjust recently closed. It was one of my favorite places to eat and I miss it!!! Sunday morning brunch was a delightful experience unmatched by any other restaurant I've found so far. Good Bye, my friends!

Visited August 2012
MarinaMarinaPanama, Owner at Marina Marina, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
What a kind message. Thank you so much for the very positive words. We did, indeed, close but are looking to open again in another location sometime soon(ish).

All of our wonderful customers, and all the amazing reviews we've received throughout our tenure, make our entire team so proud and happy to have been able to give you all good food and good service.

Thank you so much, again, and stay tuned...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Better and better every year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

It has been almost two years since I first reviewed this wonderful restaurant. Food is still as tasty and well presented as ever. Quite a feat to maintain such standards in Panama City!

• Visited June 2012