I stayed in the Avila for about ten days in January 2013 and was very satisfied. I changed to the Avila from another hotel in the area because of a poor WiFi connection in the first hotel. The free WiFi in the Avila worked perfectly. The room and bathroom were quite nice. The personnel was always helpful, with whom I spoke Spanish. The neighborhood is mixed, two to three blocks in either direction and you can experience quite different levels of society, which was interesting for me. I felt completely safe on the streets, even at night, as did everyone it seemed. My only wish is that I had gotten a bigger reduction on the room price, as I stayed there almost two weeks. In any case I recommend the hotel highly.
- Also Known As:
- Eco Inn Avila Panama Hotel Panama City
- Eco Inn Avila Panama Hotel
- Avila Hotel Panama Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in direction to the Centre of the city, a few blocks from major government offices. The National Hospital and a short distance from the financial area, the Bay at the Balboa Avenue and close to the major Malls. The hotel features a Restaurant with international and local cuisine, Business center, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Avila Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.