Nice and very clean hotel. Hotel is located in Isla Perico close to Restaurant, amenities and a big Duty Free store. The ocean view from the balcony of my room was awesome, I couldn't ask for more. Went to Isla Contadora and had a beautiful time too. Hotel is 15 minutes from Old Panama. Take a walking tour in Old Panama City it is very interesting lots of history and beautiful views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique location and the only hotel in Amador Causeway, you can view the entrance to the Panama Canal and to the City. Next to a Marina and to many tourist attractions, restaurants, duty-free shops, shopping centers. The rooms of the hotel are all ocean view and they allow the visitor the peaceful surroundings and views, but still very near the city, easy access to main natural attractions by the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Amador Ocean View Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amador Ocean View Hotel Panama City
- Amador Ocean View Hotel And Suites
- Amador Ocean View Hotel & Suites Panama/Panama City