I found this accommodation online. I was a bit spectacle about the place, without seeing it firsthand. I stayed at the City suites for 8 nights, the price was very reasonable, the room was Ok for me as I was not spending a lot of time in the apartment. It is located in an area that is accessible to anywhere else in Panama city for a $3-$4 taxi ride. El cangrejo and Via Argentina is a safe area. I had no problem walking around the area, even at night, many restaurants and even a New York Bagel at Plaza Einstein (about an 8 minute walk). A hangout for many English speaking people. the only thing I wish it had was a pool, but Oh well you cant have everything for this price. I will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mini studio and studio apartments in El Cangrejo, Bariloche building. Located in the city centre in a safe uptown area, only a two minute walk from our building you’ll find local bars, restaurants, shops, drugstores and groceries. Our apartments are designed for your leisure and business trips per night, per week or per month. The apartments are furnished and equipped with: a queen size bed (the studio also has an extra sofa bed), free WiFi, quiet air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, a private bathroom, daily cleaning service, free linen and towels and free parking space below the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Panama Center Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Suites Panama Hotel Panama City
- Panama Center Apartments Panama City