“My favorite hotel!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Toscana Inn Hotel

You added Toscana Inn Hotel to your Saves list
Toscana Inn Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Espana, Calle D, El Cangrejo, Panama City 0819-09389, Panama   |
Ranked #4 of 112 Hotels in Panama City
Rosemead, California
“My favorite hotel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I want thank all the folks that keep this place spotlessly clean and relaxing, your service never ceases to impress my family and we are back on vacation again.
Chef thank you for your delicious corvina al ajillo...it is amazing.
We never want to wake up because your beds are very constable.
The rooms were clean and smelled fresh....thank you!!!
Your staff provide us the friendliest service. In a nut shelf, the best and most professional service.

Room Tip: They supplied me everyday with refreshing filter drinking water. Free Wi Fi 24/7.....nice : ) I wa...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stayed here for a couple of days during a recent trip to Panama and want to add to the good reviews of the place. From getting our reservations to actually staying in the hotel, the service was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was modern, quiet and comfortable, and the food--from the room service to the fresh and plentiful breakfast buffet--was good.. Not knowing Panama very well, I can't say it's in a great location, though there seems to be several restaurants as well as a casino nearby. We had to taxi everywhere we went, but the hotel got us a wonderful taxi driver, Ricardo, who also provided excellent service. Such good accommodations added to the wonderful experience of Panama.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Boca Chica, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

During our 8 day trip to Panama, we stayed here twice. The hotel is well situated, the staff friendly, and the rooms clean. The beds and pillows are very comfy. The baths have some chipped and worn tiles but overall the hotel is very comfortable. Easy walk to lots of restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013
Port of Spain, Trinidad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I booked this Hotel based on TripAdvisor Ratings.
I must say that I am Impressed.So much so that I am
writing this review on my way to checkout.
It's conveniently located in the city not too far from everything.
From the time Jose open's the door for you,
It feels pleasant . Check in was A breeze and Bertha at the restaurant was a pleasure to Habla with.
The important part now,the rooms were well laid out,the bathroom was clean the maid service
was efficient most of all the price was rite.Breakfast was also included.
If you are looking for a safe convenient place to rest your head after a day@ the Canal or from the Many Malls and shops.This is the place for you.Its not the Marriot but its a solid 3.5 star establishment
and its people make it feel like you are a fivestar

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I chose the Toscana Inn Hotel for my recent 5 day stay in Panama City based on what I read on "Trip Advisor" reviews. I found the hotel to be as advertised. Excellent service which was also quite pleasant and eager to please. My husband likes to have 2 sheets for example instead of a heavy comforter. Not only was housekeeping willing to supply this, but kept it this way--easily understanding him, which is seldom the case elsewhere. They did serve us a beverage when we arrived. Also, Greta called Ricardo, a local tour person, and he took us on various missions to see sites. However, we also found the mass transit bus to be good and easy when we went places, like Church on Sunday morning, on our own. The food in the restaurant is very good--we ate there twice for dinner, try the SeaBass. Delicious.
The Wifi is the fastest I've ever had in a hotel anywhere in the world. And it is FREE.....I don't have any complaints. No coffee in the room, but it is always available in the lobby and is very, very good. I miss having a clock in the room, but used my kindle to check the time. Thanks to all who wrote about this hotel and led us there. It is easy to manage the city (that has few street signs) from this hotel--just find some landmarks.

Room Tip: The Room was quiet and we were on the 3rd floor. The A/C units are practically noiseless.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have stayed at a lot of hotels in Panama City and like a lot of them. The past reviewed enticed me to try Toscana last night. The reviews are correct when they say this is one of the best values in Panama City. The service is excellent; they even offered me a beverage during check in and brought it to me! The rooms remind me alot of a Hitlon hotel room with plush beds. The rooms are well furnished but this leave a little less room to just stretch out ... I recommend getting a king instead of a double. There was plenty of hot water and forceful. Near some of the best restaurants and in a safe area.

The breakfast was simple, but elegant and tasty buffet. If you have not tried, worth it.

Room Tip: King size bed better for spacing and stretching room
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Greenwich, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We were happy with our stay at this hotel. The location was good and in an area where you could walk to many different restaurants. The free breakfast was good and internet access good as well. The hotel was very clean and nice. I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Toscana Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!