It's an ok hotel, walking distance from a lot of restaurant, bars and the best casino in Panama. Room is ok, but if there's something i hate the most is not having anywhere to plug my computer and my cellphone close to my bed. It's ok for 1 or 2 days, but not more than that. Also, is overpriced compared with the Hilton Garden Inn or the Tryp Panama that are much better structured and even closer to the same bars / restaurants / casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re traveling to Panama City for business or a vacation getaway, we make all visits to Toscana Inn Hotel comfortable and relaxing with exceptional service, a welcoming staff, and beautifully appointed hotel suites.Perfectly located in Panama City’s prestigious El Cangrejo district, Toscana Inn Hotel in Panama offers effortless access to everything you might want to see or do, from the sparkling beach to exclusive shopping, vibrant nightlife, fascinating cultural and historical sites, and more. Rated one of the best hotels in Panama by Trip Advisor, our focus is on the comfort of our guests and the quality and value of our rooms and services. Let Toscana Inn Hotel be your host in Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Toscana Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Hotel Panama City
- Toscana Inn Hotel Panama/Panama City