“very good food - very affordable prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Panama City, Panama
“very good food - very affordable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

the food is superb - the atmosphere is perfect for going out with the family. service is very good, attentive and professional. even though I am not quite fond of seafood, this restaurant is perfect as it as a little for everyone, as is peruvian food in general.

Visited April 2013

Noord, Aruba
“Peruvian Treasure In Panama City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My Wife´s from Peru...Country I Love very much,And verytime I travel somewhere,If I see a Peruvian Restaurant or Franchise I jump on It.

That is what I did when I Arrived to Panama City last May 1st,Try this Franchised Restaurant in The Area of San Francisco....I went for Dinner and We Loved It.

We Started with maracuyá Pisco sour then we Tried the Degustación of Cebiches (wonderful taste), Conchas De Abanico Gratinado ( Gratinated baby scallops) and Sudado de Cojinova con Langostinos ( Cojinova fish fillet with Shrimps )....Chilled Rose wine for the Dinner.

I went several Times to The segundo Muelle In Lima (Peru) And I can really suggest this Place to anybody who really wants a Great evening.

Finally the Service was just what expected....Simple and never Forced (The Waiter are not over you all the Time).......Can´t wait to go back....Thanks.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I really liked this restaurant ever since I went with my family. I don't like seafood but there was a plate I absolutely loved, it was called "Pollo a la Plancha." Now every time I go to Segundo Muelle I always get that. The desserts are also wonderful. They were very well presented and they tasted delicious. I recommend it to everyone that comes to Panama.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Panama City, Panama
“Probably the best fish restaurant in Ciudad de Panama”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

In my opinion, this is the best seafood restaurant in Panama.
The ambience is modern and remids very much some of the more trendy restaurants in Lima. on a tuesday night it was reasonably crowded but without being too noisi and we were able to have a decent conversation without raising our voices. We tried a selection of starter which were all were all excellent. In particular the tuna tiradito and the mexican ceviche. One of the main course tried, the Tacu Tacu with Marisco picante was nice but the type of curry used lingered a bit too long on the palate. The two desserts we tried were so sweet that you had some difficulty in differentiating between caramel and mango mousse. The only alchoolic drink was a glass of the house Sauvignon Blanc which had a lovely fruity bouquet and just enough acidity to complement perfectly the raw fish starters.
Overall a very good dining experience which I hope to repeat soon.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best peruvian food in Pty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

All the plates we tried are excellent. The seafood are fresh, the sauces really tasty, the ingredient combination in perfect match. Try one of the ceviches. Tha place is ok, parking limited but the food worth it. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013