Stayed here in April for 2 nights. Wasn't really sold on staying here but there isn't much choice for budget backpackers in Casco Viejo. Room (private) was okay, common areas and bathrooms were relatively clean, and staff were helpful. Seemed like most other guests were there to get drunk (expect late night partying) and spent much of the following days moping about the hostel. Overall, fine for 2 nights but wouldn't want to stay any longer.,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a Spanish colonial mansion built upon the water’s edge. Luna’s Castle Hostel attracts those who seek the ideal Panama City backpacking experience. Following Captain Morgan’s plunder of Panama Vieja in 1671, stones from the ruins were used to construct the massive walls of Casco Viejo. Luna’s Castle, built in 1905, rests upon these original city walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luna's Castle Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna`s Castle Hotel Panama City
- Luna's Castle Hostel Panama/Panama City