First place to land in panama. Great city poor hostel. I stayed for 2 nights. The staff really let it down, i never felt welcome the whole time i stayed there. That same attitude continues into the bar. Its the staffs hostel and your not welcome. i never aproached the staff for help about panama city. They seem to hate there job. Had friends over one night for beers and they were thrown out with no reason. Dorms are like sweat boxes. Hostel that doesnt respect its customers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a Spanish colonial mansion built upon the water’s edge. Luna’s Castle Hostel attracts those who seek the ideal Panama City backpacking experience. Following Captain Morgan’s plunder of Panama Vieja in 1671, stones from the ruins were used to construct the massive walls of Casco Viejo. Luna’s Castle, built in 1905, rests upon these original city walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luna's Castle Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna`s Castle Hotel Panama City
- Luna's Castle Hostel Panama/Panama City