* Truly friendly and helpful staff. (Unlike the artificial/fake friendliness in most US hotels)
* Furniture and finishings in the rooms are very high quality.
* Enough supply of clean, good quality cotton towels
* Bed mattress excellent
* Zero noise
* Bible in the drawer
* Hotel has 3 very good quality restaurants. Expect prices higher than, say Cheesecake factory, in the US
* Hotel is close to 2 other good restaurants. Same comment on pricing.
* Quick breakfast snack available before 7am when regular breakfast starts. Great for people leaving/arriving early.
* Has rent-a-cars inside the hotel
* No waiting time to get taxis 24/7
* I felt comfortable/safe all my stay
* Waited almost 2 hours to get access to my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE PLACE TO BE. Enjoy an urban oasis at this award-winning, luxury hotel in Managua, Nicaragua. Ideally placed in the center of the entertainment and business district, adjacent to the country's largest shopping mall featuring more than 120 stores. Indulge yourself at Factory Streak & Lobster, enjoy a trendy ambience at NAU lounge bar or unwind in the tranquil surrounding at our terrace next to the pool and exotic gardens. Explore the city, visit Managua's famous Cathedral and its historic downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Real Managua at Metrocentro Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel Managua
- Intercontinental Managua