I usually only spend time in the capital when I absolutely have to be there for business. During those occasions, there is no better choice than the Inter. The business center is perfect for getting work done. The concierge is extremely attentive. Room service is quick, reasonably-priced, and high quality. The lounge area by the pool is relaxing and offers food from each of their three restaurants. The mall is just across the way and it has everything one would need. On top of all this, you have the Intercontinental level of quality and service, making this a must if you are in Managua.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel Managua
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel
- Intercontinental Managua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE PLACE TO BE. Enjoy an urban oasis at this award-winning, luxury hotel in Managua, Nicaragua. Ideally placed in the center of the entertainment and business district, adjacent to the country's largest shopping mall featuring more than 120 stores. Indulge yourself at Factory Streak & Lobster, enjoy a trendy ambience at NAU lounge bar or unwind in the tranquil surrounding at our terrace next to the pool and exotic gardens. Explore the city, visit Managua's famous Cathedral and its historic downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Real Metrocentro Managua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.