This is good hotel in Managua maybe the best one, location is nice, door to door shopping center, when we checked in at 4PM our rooms were not ready, the lady offered us a complementary drink during the wait, around 4:30pm our rooms were ready, nice rooms, kind of small bathrooms, if you have any kind of disability the showers in your bathrooms can become an issue, they are way too high to get into. I guess they do have some rooms with diferent characteristics, so heads up when you makes a reservation.
Breakfast is great and hotel restaurants have rasonable prices
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel Managua
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel
- Intercontinental Managua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE PLACE TO BE located at the heart of the entertainment and business district in Managua, adjacent to the country’s largest shopping mall in the city, minutes away from Managua`s exclusive night life and only 6 miles from the airport this is right where you want to be. Enjoy a fabulous culinary experience at our two international restaurants Voltes and Factory Steak and Lobster, were you can enjoy prime cuts & imported lobster. For a casual evening, visit our trendy Nau Lounge which offers an extensive variety of fresh sushi’s and cocktails, if you prefer you can relax in our terrace surrounded by an exotic and beautiful gardens next to the pool, but just steps away from the exiting ambience of the bar and restaurants. All 157 rooms are specifically designed to offer you the best rest, with soundproof windows, ultra sumptuous bedding with 300 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets, a special blend of goose feather and down pillows and a feather bed mattress topper. In addition, all guestrooms have either 37” or 42” LCD TV with Video on Demand system which features an extensive library over 70 new digital movie releases, high-speed Internet access of 20mb for your entertainment and a spacious work desk will make your stay enjoyable and productive. Our concierge will be pleased to help you organize any sightseeing tour to the Masaya Volcano, Granada or Leon. Hertz and Avis rent a car desks and car pick up are available at the hotel. Hotel Real InterContinental Metrocentro Managua, winner of the World Travel Award 2005, the Torchbearer Award 2006 and 2008 is the place to be in Managua either for business or for pleasure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Real Metrocentro Managua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.