Hotel Real Intercontinental Managua in front of Metrocentro is a great hotel!! They have extremey attentive staff, good restaurants with great food, nice gym amd pool. It is also very conviniently located! Freat value for the money! Totally recomended!
- Ask for extra pillows as they are a bit too sotf and you need a couple to get a better nights rest!
- Ask for a room with a view of the lake.
- Ask for a room far away from the elevator - the further, the better, as walls are not particularly thick and outside noise can be heard.
- Room service is great, cheap and super fast!
Tip for while in Nicaragua: Don´t forget while in Managua to go to "Cafe Las Flores" coffee shop in the city(a few blocks from the hotel) - definitely best coffe in Nicaragua!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel Managua
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel
- Intercontinental Managua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE PLACE TO BE. Enjoy an urban oasis at this award-winning, luxury hotel in Managua, Nicaragua. Ideally placed in the center of the entertainment and business district, adjacent to the country's largest shopping mall featuring more than 120 stores. Indulge yourself at Factory Streak & Lobster, enjoy a trendy ambience at NAU lounge bar or unwind in the tranquil surrounding at our terrace next to the pool and exotic gardens. Explore the city, visit Managua's famous Cathedral and its historic downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your InterContinental Real Metrocentro Managua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.