“Good Steak, Good Price, Big Portions” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reno
“Good Steak, Good Price, Big Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I had the Churassco and it was cooked perfectly. The accompaniments are a meal in and of themselves and were just as delicious as the steak. Service was good and attentive despite a fully packed restaurant. The atmosphere is nice, bright, and festive.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Leon, Nicaragua
“Great Beef and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

We tried Lomo de Costilla, cooked to perfection, medium. The service was good and side dishes where OK. This placed is well located in Los Robles and has a family and business oriented atmosphere. Prices are reasonable considering the size of the portion. Personnel is nicely dress and well presented.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“The Best Barbecued Ribs We Ever Had”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

We spent our first Christmas away from home in Managua, Nicaragua. Most of the restaurants around the Princess Managua Hilton were closed on Christmas Day. We walked a few blocks and found that Don Parrillon Restaurant was opened. We saw locals dining.
My husband chose the steak and I got the barbecued ribs. My ribs were thick, delicious and very tender. I shared it with my husband. Although I only ordered 1/4 rack, I got more tibs than I expected. Our waiter, Mr. Rocha spoke fluent English. He was very efficient and friendly. He told us that the chef was originally from Cuba.
We went back after 4 days and ordered the ribs again. This time, we ordered the 1/2 rack. It was enough for two people. It came with small round chorisos and a side (French fries). My husband ordered an extra side of beans. We called the waiter's attention because the small container (about an ounce-same container they used for ketchup) hardly had beans in it. We got another small container and that cost $1.50 (USD). I told my husband that that was the most expensive beans we ever had.
The service on our second visit was slow and there was hardly any customers there.

• Visited December 2011