“Hotel Oasis was a good home base for our group experience in El Salvador.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Oasis

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Salvador
Hotel Oasis
You added Hotel Oasis to your Saves list
Colonia Libertad Avenida Morazan | Pasaje Morelos #111, San Salvador, El Salvador   |
Ranked #1 of 39 San Salvador B&B and Inns
Saint Paul
“Hotel Oasis was a good home base for our group experience in El Salvador.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

Hotel Oasis is owned and operated by a lovely family and staff. I arrived three days ahead of the rest of our group of 13. With my timid and small Spanish capacity, we communicated well. The service was stellar.
The rooms are mostly multiple occupancy, making it perfect for group travel. My room opened onto a second floor patio balcony with table and chairs, and potted plants. It was a sweet spot to observe the neighborhood near the university. I enjoyed using wireless internet connection in my room. I slept well in the quiet neighborhood and used only the ceiling fan to be comfortable.
Hotel Oasis has a "community living room," two seating areas for meals, and a lovely interior garden open to the heavens with room for several people to enjoy conversation and beverages.
I would have preferred meals served "family style" for our group. The meals were tasty, wholesome, and served on times agreed upon to meet our daily travel schedules.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

I did not know what to excpect in San Salvador. All buildings were covered in razor wire.
The folks at the Oasis were very personalble and helpful. I'm from rural USA, and I felt safe and at home (well maybe not so much when we left the building, but it was a pretty quiet neighborhood). The beds were not luxury, not even motel 6 quality, but it was a great experience. I did not use the tv, but the rooms did have them. The food was home made by the family - great variety (all 3 meals). Very good San Salvador food. and safe to eat...

• Stayed November 2008, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Oasis? Share your experiences!